Pioneer SP-PK21BS - Finally decided and booked my speakers !

Guys I wanted to thank all of you for pointing me in the right direction. without this forum's help I wdnt have been able to make an informed decision and wd have ended up buying something that i wd have regretted. I remember I was going in for the Onkyo 3300 or the Harman kardon 133 but thanks to the guidance here I decided to audition them both and when I heard them I knew they were not what i had dreamt music would sound like when coming out of Rs 20k setup. I decided to explore more and finally I have booked the following.

Yamaha 667 AVR and Pioneer SP-PK21BS speaker set.

To cut a long story short I booked my speakers today in Bombay at a very tempting price and am now eagerly waiting for my AVR and the speakers to reach me. The next 5 weeks wait is going to be so tough :) :)

Would keep you guys updated about it and would also post a detailed review once I get my dream stuff in my hands...

Cheers Guys !
I have been searching for this speaker system from last few months but have not been able to find a seller in Delhi or NCR region, Can you help me in locating a dealer for it, Who can made these available.

Hi mav,

Am new to this forum, but have been following this 'Pioneer' for a while.
Am interested to buy the same, have done a bit of research myself but have failed miserably to locate anyone for that matter who can provide the same to me at Kol. Would highly appreciate if you/someone can help me in this regard.
By the way, I have zeroed in on the Yamaha RX-V673 as the AVR. How would you rate it ?

Hi mav,

Am new to this forum, but have been following this 'Pioneer' for a while.
Am interested to buy the same, have done a bit of research myself but have failed miserably to locate anyone for that matter who can provide the same to me at Kol. Would highly appreciate if you/someone can help me in this regard.
By the way, I have zeroed in on the Yamaha RX-V673 as the AVR. How would you rate it ?

Thanks !!

Thanks a ton kneo !!

I am looking for the 51 FS or the 52 FS . . . Have had good reviews from cnet regarding the '52' though.

Thanks for your info 'bout Ashis, just had a talk with him, he is going to take care starting from the shipment through to aftersales . . . . . GGGRRRREEAAAATTT !!

I was so down and out . . . but things are looking up. He has given me a quote of
1) SP-PK21FS ---- Rs 55000/-
2) YAMAHA RXV 673 ---- Rs 36000/- (shipping/handling extra)
Haven't yet haggled with him, but, am going to need the speaker cables . . . lets see whether I can get him to throw these in the pack.

Anyways THANKS again and am going to come back again for help while setting them up !!

P.S. Have a Panasonic VT50D Plasma and BDT220 Blu-Ray
A good 3D Proj is my next project . . . . but later . . . . would have to cool my heels for now ;)

Mate, just veering off the thread topic....where did you get your hands on a VT50....did you import it or get it from abroad..

Mate, just veering off the thread topic....where did you get your hands on a VT50....did you import it or get it from abroad..

No probs mate !

Just got the VT 50D while on a trip to Thai.
And one correction to my previous post . . . The price quoted by Ashish are for SP-PK52FS and not Bookshelves . . . My apologies . . . was a bit carried away. :p

Thanks.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back