Pioneer VSX 1131 with Andrew Jones 5.1

sshukla

Hi to all members.

I have recently decided to jump into hifi audio video filed have shortlisted the Pioneer VSX 1131 with Andrew Jones 5.1 for my home theater requirements within my budget.

As in my city (bhopal) there are no dealers for the set up, i am totally relying on the feedback and user reviews of this esteemed forum.

Talked to 2/3 dealers about the price but i want to know from you experienced users whether the choice is good.

Can somebody inform the prices of these in their city. That will be useful in bargain with the pioneer dealer in other cities.

Thanks

Our member @Amedius has bought and is very happpy.You can contact him for feedback.

Hi i got this vxs1131 and its sounds so nice and easy setup...with taga 606 speakers..really loves it...music listening is new experience with it...audio panning from one speaker to another is just thrill to feel

Hello, arjuraj..
I just ordered taga harmony tav 606 se 5.0 set...and waiting for delivery of product.
But don't have AVR...planning for atmos avr ...can u please suggest me which one is suitable and what's the price of VSX 1131.

i will surely recommend pioneer vsx 1131.....half the volume levels in amp itself blowing the hall..speakers working too good and no distortion ...clearly am hearing all the sounds..gun cliks ..bullet shell..missiles..water drops..rain ..etc etc..go with this amp man...sure u will b happy to hear the results...soon i will post the pics

i will surely recommend pioneer vsx 1131.....half the volume levels in amp itself blowing the hall..speakers working too good and no distortion ...clearly am hearing all the sounds..gun cliks ..bullet shell..missiles..water drops..rain ..etc etc..go with this amp man...sure u will b happy to hear the results...soon i will post the pics

Hello arjuraj, please post some pics ASAP...

Hello, arjuraj..
I just ordered taga harmony tav 606 se 5.0 set...and waiting for delivery of product.
But don't have AVR...planning for atmos avr ...can u please suggest me which one is suitable and what's the price of VSX 1131.

Have you recieved the taga harmony tav 606 SE?
What's Your opinion about the speakers and which Avr have you got?

@ Mnz got your personal mail, but strangely when I have tried to reply back, it has failed twice.
Thanks for your input, which website did you get the speakers from and how much for the avr x520 ?
Thanks and regards,
Vinay Reddy

Hi

Online websites like Amazon.in will give you a reference rate for available AVRs (depends on who is the seller).

AVRs differ in performance based on quality of parts used and features they have...

Pioneer has a good line up after the 800 series, For Denon it is above the 2000 series and Marantz being with its Music first principal manufactures good AVRs in all available models...there are global reviews available from CNET, Audioholics etc.

End of the day, trust your ears and go with what meets your expectation in terms of performance, connectivity requirements and budget

Hi guys ,

How about Yamaha 479 and Andrew Jones 5.1 I haven't done an audition for the combo looking for a place where I can do that in Pune

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back