Pl share LG OLED 55BX best price in Maharashtra ,Nanded

What price are u getting?
Beat price across india is around 95k with all cashbacks.
Thank you for the reply. I am not getting even nearer prize. I am looking for online purchase till 1Lac( on EMI wit h24 months No cost) , could you pl suggest the requisition. (7820042211-Whats app number)

What price are u getting?
Beat price across india is around 95k with all cashbacks.
Any retailer that is sending courier to nanded with the same price. Pl do inform or share number. That will be great healp

Buddy go to reliance digital and show them blasto rates.i did the same and i got it.

Friends I am looking to buy LG BX 55 with courier at nanded -MH location before this 20 th November.
Given that it is a single piece and not in the major cities, it is unlikely any of the dealers will take note of your thread and pursue your order. Your best best bet will be to follow the price thread, the group buy threads and see if you could bargain with one of your local dealers to honor those prices.

Given that it is a single piece and not in the major cities, it is unlikely any of the dealers will take note of your thread and pursue your order. Your best best bet will be to follow the price thread, the group buy threads and see if you could bargain with one of your local dealers to honor those prices.
Appreciate your suggestions and response. Thanks brother

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back