Planning to purchase LG LCD TV. The model shortlisted is the LG 32LD550. Suggestions

shoumyaJ

Planning to purchase LG LCD TV. The model shortlisted is the LG 32LD550. Suggestions. The MRP for mentioned model in Delhi is around 46k however I am getting the same for around 35k from an LG exclusive store. Also the other models that I have checked out includes the Sony KLV 32EX400 and KLV 32EX500. I need my TV to have Motionflow 100 minimum other than FULL HD.

Here in Delhi I read a lot of complaints about Samsung LCD panels concking off after 12-14 months and then being slapped with high parts replacement charges. Its acted as a deterrence for me. I haven't checked out a single samsung model as yet! Sony has been our most purchased brand however in respect to LCD they are quite pricey. My budget is around 40k. I also have to get a home theater setup-probably a Sony or a LG. Looking for a very mediocre sound as in this range one does not get much of a choice.
My folks have a Cambridge Audio Azur 650 series along with KEF floor standing speakers. I unfortunately don't have a budget even in the near vicinity. If you could suggest something interesting I am all ears.

Regards,
Shoumya

Re: Planning to purchase LG LCD TV. The model shortlisted is the LG 32LD550. Suggesti

I think the model you had mentioned is only a edge LED and not full Led,priced around 49k,it's a good tv,brilliant PQ,check the price again,they might give a demo piece
The full LED model in LG is 42lh90 a 2009 model at 64k

Re: Planning to purchase LG LCD TV. The model shortlisted is the LG 32LD550. Suggesti

The LG 32LD550 does not have edge LED. so my question is which model would you give more preference - LG 32LD550 or the Sony KLV 32EX500. How do I make sure that i am not provided with a demo piece. I remember my visit to chroma in South Delhi and they tried to sell the Sony demo piece to me. I was expecting better from them.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back