Pleacement of speakers

forever.pramod

I recently moved to a new flat. As it's my own flat, I can make any modifications to it. I need 2 suggestions.

1. Placement of Floorstanding. - I am planning for a AV unit which will be fixed to floor and wall. So, Is it advisable, if I place my floorstanding speakers on this tv unit i;e: just some inches above from floor, so that some activities like floor cleanng etc will be easy. I never see this type of placement may be a bad idea, but still need suggestion.

2. Placement of surround speakers - I will be using Dali Zensor 1 for this. As because of presence of windows and other reason, I am unable to put my zensor 1s few feets above my ear level. So, can I put it 8 feet above the floor and incline it towards listener? Any speaker available for it? If NO, I am planning for false ceiling, how can I create a reclined base so that I can put speakers within it.

Hi,
For question no.2, You can place the speakers and incline it towards the user. For the reclined base use can use speaker wall fixtures to angle towards user.
What is the size of the room and if you can provide a plan, it would be easier to plan.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back