mannu1

Room size 25* 25. Require

----a pair of speakers
--- good amp
---- AVR or a stereo+cd/dvd player
-----Budget 80k(+5%)
----60% music 40% movies..

Please suggest best combo and brands

Like tight bass and clarity. love to listen bollywood songs and few western chartbusters.

hi, Mannu you can get a Denon 1311 avr with moniter audio vector series amp and a upscaling DVD Player i your Budget.

Homiyar

hi, Mannu you can get a Denon 1910 avr with moniter audio M6 speakers and a upscaling pioneer DVD Player in your Budget.

Homiyar

This is what i got for 65K

(1) cambridge audio azur 650A
(2) Monitor Audio M6 - 3 way floorstanders (launched just2-4months ago)
(3) Necessary cabling.

Do u think that an AVR is necessary for u. Try going in for a PS3 instead 20K (very good BD player + HD storage + gaming + music)

My experience:

I bought Denon 2310 in June and used it for a month for stereo playback and very happy withit. Then, I connected my brothers NAD C340 in my steup and observed that it is sounding better than my AVR. I returned back the NAD to my brother few days back and again I started using my AVR for music. Now, I just couldn't tolerate the music out of my AVR, my heart keeps on wanting for that NAD music. So, my AVR is up for sale to buy a decent stereo amp.

Please note that 2310 is midlevel AVR but NAD C340 is just an entry level integrated stereo amp.

I observed that many people put more emphasis on movies part when shopping for hifi equipment (Movies-Music as 60-40;80-20). I was just wondering if they all stick to same ratio in actual usage.

BTW 25 * 25 size should be called as hall rather than a room :)

Satya

Last edited:
Thats the reason I bought the cambridge audio azur 650A (Intergrated stereo amp-34K) instead of the Denon AVR 1611.

(3) Necessary cabling.

Do u think that an AVR is necessary for u. Try going in for a PS3 instead 20K (very good BD player + HD storage + gaming + music)

Don't mind if you could share the price of Monitor Audio M6 FS

(3) Necessary cabling.

Thanks Dear

How is ur setup performing? Need to know the difference between integrated amp and stereo amp.
-How to split my budget for my requirement?

Last edited:
Hey

I have still not taken the delivery of the same as Im out of Bangalore for a month, but have paid the money to the dealer. Mostly will get it installed by the 21st of Nov

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back