Please help for projector display Setup

richi1

Hello, i am looking for projector setup to view videos and other content via hdmi connection. Have come across youtube video where you can diy projector with screen,etc just under INR 15000/- . Can anyone please help will it be possible to build these projector setup ...with new tech led,lcd or Dp projector type.
how is the video picture quality ? how long these type of setup last ? any more info will be help full

Thanks!

Honestly sometimes the DIY setup can work and perhaps provide a basic experience.....it can never last long for sure....

The other setups you get in the market are products which have been tested to provide the best experience and also provide the flexibility for adjustments etc.

If you feel the 15000 setup can meet your requirements then pursue it.....there is a lot of stuff available online being sold by many dealers ....you need to be mindful so that you get what you want and not get cheated in the process.....

Refer to DIY threads which would have some possible threads to steer you.....

diy projector with screen,etc just under INR 15000/- .

Yes very much possible.. For your budget, i would suggest Egate P513, a 1280 x 800 resolution projector, and a 16:9 aspect ratio.. Their brightness is no match to brighter mainstream projector.. That said, you can still squeeze a decent picture quality in a dark room (or) a room that has no direct light hitting on the screen..

Speak to the company directly and insist for a better price than amazon.in, and they should oblige..

with new tech led,lcd or Dp projector type.

Egate P513 differs from the main stream brand.. They have an LCD screen, powered by a single white LED lamp..

how is the video picture quality ?

Respectable, in a dark room.. I have used them in my living room with 2 x 8 W LED bulbs, and i made sure that the direct light is not hitting the screen.. It just works fine.. Nothing to worry abt..

how long these type of setup last ?

I had the Egate P531 for a yrs time, used it for approx 8 Hrs a day for all media consumption, should have clocked abt 2,000 Hrs and never had any issues with it until i sold it..

any more info will be help full

If you have a regular wall, you can consider painting the wall, water based Grey paint.. This will be the least expensive option of a big screen.. If you don't like them, you can move to fabric based DIY screen, that is the next cheapest option..

Plenty of cheap screens (MAP type) are available in Amazon and Ebay for around/ under 2K. I used it earlier and they are good. Inlight is such a brand.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back