Please help me choose a MOSFET amp upto $1500

humblebee

I cannot find MOSFET amps that are affordable. The closest are Yamaha & Halo Integrated at $2500. Unfortunately I dont have that much budget. Demo is not possible and I can live with amps that dont have dacs. That should be around Rs 1.5L.
Amperage should be another limitation as I can only connect to 16Amp wall socket
Thanks

Last edited:
Why fixated on mosfets ? From what I know, the implementation and maturity of overall design is the key to good sound from an amplifier.

Very much the compleAt newb to this amplifier thing.

Recently jumped headlong off a integrated into a pre-power type thing. I have less than a week with it, I have no comparison other than the int I owned, and I am not knowledgeable enough to write anything like a review. Therefore these two links

1. the "official" sbaf review

2. And another one https://superbestaudiofriends.org/i...iew-check-first-post.4730/page-16#post-161366

It is not Mosfet. But it is probably interesting enough.

ciao
gr

Last edited:
its the implementation. Whenever you want to buy an amp see who will specify the THD rating at 15KHz not at 1KHz. Any tom dick and harry amp will do good at 1KHz the one which does good at 15KHz is the good amp thats why you see nobody mentioning the spec at 15KHz. The reason is the distortion raises as frequency raises only very very few amps are capable to do that.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back