Please help me selecting from two combination...

DJangra

Hi

I am planning to buy following combinations. Could you please help me in selecting best combination. I need these for my music and movie for my bedroom size 13feet wide and 19feet long.

Combination 1:
Harman Kardon AVR-161
Harman-kardon-hkts-35 5.1-channel home theater speaker system

Combination 2:
Harman Kardon AVR-161
Bose Acoustimass 10 5.1

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Hi

I am planning to buy following combinations. Could you please help me in selecting best combination. I need these for my music and movie for my bedroom size 13feet wide and 19feet long.

Combination 1:
Harman Kardon AVR-161

Combination 2:
Harman Kardon AVR-161
Bose Acoustimass 10 5.1

Please HELP me... Before this post I heard from my friend that community have good expert members. But no one have time to reply... :sad:

Hi

Combination 1:
Harman Kardon AVR-161

Combination 2:
Harman Kardon AVR-161
Bose Acoustimass 10 5.1

Take audition and see which one you like. As you have already shortlisted them, the call is really yours now.

BTW, they both are not known for making good Speakers. HK is decent for Electronics though.

Take audition and see which one you like. As you have already shortlisted them, the call is really yours now.

BTW, they both are not known for making good Speakers. HK is decent for Electronics though.

Ahh... Then please suggest me combination of 5.1 speaker and AVR. My budget is maximum 1,15,000.00

Look for Marantz, Denon, Onkyo or Yamaha AVR. Go for audition. You can get price hint from Hifimart

For speakers, take demo of the likes of Wharfedale, Pioneer AJ, Polk Audio, Monitor Audio, Mordaunt Short, Boston Acoustics.

AVR and speakers are inter-related. So choose one and then get the pairing right. Start with an AVR. Look for all the features and power you want. For your room size, 75-100W of quality power per channel would be good.

I will suggest Bookshelf type speakers over Floorstanders.

Happy hunting.

Last edited:
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back