Please help me

hauntedhunter

Hi All,

I'm planning to buy to build a stereo setup for my room. I'm a music addict (Classic Rock/Electronic/Hip-hop/Bollywood) who's really tight on budget :( Please suggest me a setup for under 20-25K INR.

Also few points to help the senior audiphiles answer me:) :

I love good bass ( drums playing in metallica songs and bass guitar of RHCP ).
Although a music lover,I do watch movies :)

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

( I've decided on a stereo setup after realizing 5.1 or HTIB isn't what my audiophile ears need :))

Last edited:
Hello Mr hunted hunter,

Wonder i having seen the same threads of you under different titles :D
Just put some questions and RELAX, people will surely give their expert opinions..

cheers

Hi All,

I'm planning to buy to build a stereo setup for my room. I'm a music addict (Classic Rock/Electronic/Hip-hop/Bollywood) who's really tight on budget :( Please suggest me a setup for under 20-25K INR.

Also few points to help the senior audiphiles answer me:) :

I love good bass ( drums playing in metallica songs and bass guitar of RHCP ).
Although a music lover,I do watch movies :)

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

( I've decided on a stereo setup after realizing 5.1 or HTIB isn't what my audiophile ears need :))

Pick up this Dynaquest sub and JBl control speakers here for around 11k.

http://www.hifivision.com/sale/2730-speakers-ht-12-inch-subwoofer.html

Then add some new norge or used Nad to this.
Believe me, with your current needs, you will not find anything better than this for this budget.

You can get much better sound than this but you will need to raise your budget. Atleast 20k for a used quality floorstander and another 18k for an amp.

If you push your budget a bit you could go for this.
Noa1 from Lithos.
noa1

This will beat most imported mass-market bookshelf speaker/sub combo upto 50k easily. And you will get ample bass too ;)
You can use some used amp from Nad, Marantz etc.with this.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back