Please Help!!! Want to buy LCD/ LED TV

rishiguru

Hi guys need genuine help, I am on a very tight budget and want to buy a LCD/ LED TV with 15K. I can stretch it to 20K max but it will be better if it is with 15K.

My primary requirement is it should have component video (YPbPr) input since my receiver is quite old and supports only this format. The receiver is capable of 720p/ 1080i.

Please guys help me since I am a total noob in the TV department.

Thanks is advance.

Toshiba 32" LCD TVs are available in your budget. Almost all TVs have component and composite inputs.

You can check Panasonic TH-L32U20D Full HD LCD. Tradus is Offering this model for 19590+400 (shipping).
It is a worth buy, but the only problem with this model is it doesn't have a USB input.

You can check Panasonic TH-L32U20D Full HD LCD. Tradus is Offering this model for 19590+400 (shipping).
It is a worth buy, but the only problem with this model is it doesn't have a USB input.

Does Panasonic TH-L32U20D have component video (YPbPr) input since my receiver supports this output only.

I do not need any usb, just the best picture quality for its price. That's all.

Anything within 15K range?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back