please help! with yamaha yht1840

yadavgaurav

Hello brothers,
I have purchased a yamaha yht 1840 home theatre from reliance digital,faridbad on 29 September 2019.
let me tell you how made the connections:-
1.hdmi arc from 1840 to hdmi ARC of my sony x8500f tv.
2.hdmi from my dishtv set top box to hdmi 1 of 1840.

now the problem i am facing:-
1.I am unable to get sound from HT from netfllix,youtube and STB simultaneously.
I am getting sound from HT when i select hdmi1 as input(i.e STB) but when i watch Netflix and YouTube, no sound is coming from HT even after changing input of HT.

2.now when i take out power of STB,sound from YouTube ,network start coming
3.again now switch on STB sound from both STB and Netflix start coming after changing inputs
but now if i switch off TV again. above point 1 and 2 problem comes again.

3 guys from reliance has visited but had little knowledge and couldn't solve the problem.
today 1 guy from service centre from yamaha came but he too couldn't solve the problem and it seems he had not much knowledge either and said it might be technical fault and need to take the system to service centre.

please if anyone can help me with connection if u think it is the problem with the set up and HT is not faulty..

Hello brothers,
I have purchased a yamaha yht 1840 home theatre from reliance digital,faridbad on 29 September 2019.
let me tell you how made the connections:-
1.hdmi arc from 1840 to hdmi ARC of my sony x8500f tv.
2.hdmi from my dishtv set top box to hdmi 1 of 1840.

now the problem i am facing:-
1.I am unable to get sound from HT from netfllix,youtube and STB simultaneously.
I am getting sound from HT when i select hdmi1 as input(i.e STB) but when i watch Netflix and YouTube, no sound is coming from HT even after changing input of HT.

2.now when i take out power of STB,sound from YouTube ,network start coming
3.again now switch on STB sound from both STB and Netflix start coming after changing inputs
but now if i switch off TV again. above point 1 and 2 problem comes again.

3 guys from reliance has visited but had little knowledge and couldn't solve the problem.
today 1 guy from service centre from yamaha came but he too couldn't solve the problem and it seems he had not much knowledge either and said it might be technical fault and need to take the system to service centre.

please if anyone can help me with connection if u think it is the problem with the set up and HT is not faulty..

Hi,

I have reverted in the Yamaha Owners thread where you have posted the same issue. No point putting multiple postings.......it will create confusion and follow up by other members will become cumbersome!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back