Please Suggest - 40 Inch+Direct LED+Optical Audio Out TV

Why did u say Optical outs are obsolete ?

Obsolete and near Obsolete carry different meaning. Even the recent AVrs still have Optical outs. You can simply use the RCA outs in the TV to your stereo Amp. Why so hooked up with Optical outs, especially when your AMP is only a stereo Amp.

Obsolete and near Obsolete carry different meaning. Even the recent AVrs still have Optical outs. You can simply use the RCA outs in the TV to your stereo Amp. Why so hooked up with Optical outs, especially when your AMP is only a stereo Amp.

Lol, now i have to explain this .. what's in my mind :D

In my setup i want all the conversion from Digital to Analog for audio inside my DAC of stereo amplifier .. i.e. Wolfson WM8761 DAC .. needless to say it's 24-bit 192kHz Stereo DAC.

Second to get the high efficiency, i have to transfer all audio data to the DAC such that there should be ZERO loss of the data, i.e. all the ZEROS and ONES of that audio should reach the input of my DAC.

Below are two scenarios how i will achieve that:

1. Only Music : I will use google chromecast Audio' mini toslink optical out. As it's over wifi (Not bluetooth), so my DAC will get losless audio data from chromecast from my Mobile/Tablet's FLAC files over 802.11 AC 5 ghz band.

2. Through TV : I will again use Google chromecast(2015) model to stream local content or online content from my mobile.
So the TV has to have an optical out if i want to achieve 100% efficiency from my DAC.

When i will watch normal HD channels on TV also that time the digital audio received from satellite will directly go into the DAC through Optical out for analog conversion.

I hope now you can understand my emotions.

I want to build a perfect(Almost) stereo system whether it's for Audio or Video or TV. :eek:hyeah:

Sorry for long reply ... i just shared what's in my mind for my entertainment system :yahoo:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back