Please suggest a good quality water proof wireless earphones for jogging.

ApoAtom

Hi guys!

I would like to buy a good water/sweatproof wireless earphones for jogging. Please suggest some decent ones. The Budget is around 5-6k but doesn't have to be so much, I would be happy if I can get anything even within 2k.

These earphones would be used only for jogging. I have a Sony XM3 for normal use.

Hi guys!

I would like to buy a good water/sweatproof wireless earphones for jogging. Please suggest some decent ones. The Budget is around 5-6k but doesn't have to be so much, I would be happy if I can get anything even within 2k.

These earphones would be used only for jogging. I have a Sony XM3 for normal use.

Try and get a Bose sports version in d Amazon sale.
I use the soundsport but even they are though worth d waterproofing but not the price.

Thanks

I was expecting Bose Sound Sport at around 7k as per some Flipkart offer but it was retailing at around 9k. I didn't want to spend a huge amount on another headphone!

Found a good deal on Flipkart for JBL Endurance Run for 1.7k and bought it. As this headphone is only for running, I decided to go with it.

there is 2000 extra on prepaid cards, basically you can get it for 7k with a credit card, which you'll see when you take it to payment.
try today if possible, i think today's the last day for the offer.

However, if you already have xm3, I'd suggest just get boat rockerz for 899 on flipkart. its cheap, decent for gym and makes more sense since you already have a good pair of earphones for regular use,

I also have XM3 and use boat earphones for the gym. Its definitely worth buying at that price point.

I was expecting Bose Sound Sport at around 7k as per some Flipkart offer but it was retailing at around 9k. I didn't want to spend a huge amount on another headphone!

Found a good deal on Flipkart for JBL Endurance Run for 1.7k and bought it. As this headphone is only for running, I decided to go with it.

Well done. It actually doesn't make sense to spend a lot if you really need something for gym... running etc. You just need something neat to do just the work.

However, if you already have xm3, I'd suggest just get boat rockerz for 899 on flipkart. its cheap, decent for gym and makes more sense since you already have a good pair of earphones for regular use,

I also have XM3 and use boat earphones for the gym. Its definitely worth buying at that price point.
I was thinking about it but didn't know how it would sound hence went with a safer option of JBL which I had used in the past.

Hi guys!

Bose sound sport

Hi guys!

Samsung true wireless first gen will be available on offer now. Coming from a sennheiser momentum 1.0 Tws (ugly looking on ears)and Sony xm 3(excellent but bad mic outdoors)I was pleasantly surprised how neutral the inexpensive Samsung sounded. It’s not fast like the other two but tonality wise it’s very even. Battery lasts 4 hours plus for me. Also lag isn’t noticeable to hinder something like gaming.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back