Please suggest cordless phone.

chungs

I am in search of an cordless phone with speed dial facility, also I have almost completed construction a duplex house so I want to use the phone both in the ground floor and first floor. Kindly suggest which model should i go for and where should i buy online.

Cordless phones were a rage at one point but there some problems using it.
#1 if there is a power failure cordless phones don't work.
#2 Signal quality is not as strong as a corded phone.

I used Panasonic for quite some years and can vouch they are of very good quality.

chungs, please do take a look at the other thread that amol12 has sent. It has lot of info.

@sachin_k5
Cordless phones were a rage at one point but there some problems using it.
#1 if there is a power failure cordless phones don't work.
#2 Signal quality is not as strong as a corded phone.

I used Panasonic for quite some years and can vouch they are of very good quality.
It is no longer true that power outages will render cordless phones useless. Newer models (comes at the price) has features where in case of power outages the handset batry will power the base unit. Also some models support powering the base from directly the phone line power and the power adapter is only to charge the handset.

For your duplex house ideally look at a dual handset solution like the one below
KX-TG3712BX | Panasonic

I did not know your budget else could have suggested an imported DECT 6 seriies of Panasonic phones. Very good audio quality over distance. But the above model should also suffice you.

chungs, please do take a look at the other thread that amol12 has sent. It has lot of info.

@sachin_k5

It is no longer true that power outages will render cordless phones useless. Newer models (comes at the price) has features where in case of power outages the handset batry will power the base unit. Also some models support powering the base from directly the phone line power and the power adapter is only to charge the handset.

For your duplex house ideally look at a dual handset solution like the one below
KX-TG3712BX | Panasonic

I did not know your budget else could have suggested an imported DECT 6 seriies of Panasonic phones. Very good audio quality over distance. But the above model should also suffice you.

Is the model KX-TG3712BX | Panasonic having speed dial facility. Kindly tell me where can i buy it online safely.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back