Please Suggest for Home theater

velkumar_in

Hello Every one,

I am planning to buy a new home theater, i planned to buy below receivers and speakers, whether its worth for money or i can go with any other model or company like ONKYO HT-S4505 or Yamaha. Please share your suggestions .

Receivers :- Pioneer VSX-823-K (Price 40,990)
Speaker :- Todoroki Speaker SP-3335TT (Price 26,980)

Last edited:
Browse around this forum a bit more, you will have a much wider selection choice... I am not very fond of that Pioneer HTIB speakers, didn't suit to my taste, but if you like the sound signature, do buy them.

Hi,

If you have a decent budget, you may want to check with ProFX for their Denon X 500 AVR + Polk 5.1 RM6750 speaker system with powered woofer....it is decent and good enough...

Another option would be Boston Acoustics Soundware XS 5.1 + Marantz NR 1504 AVR...this would cost around 50k + and is available on HiFi Mart...if you want Bookshelf type speakers....you can change the speakers to the Bostons A2310HTS....this is also available on HiFiMart....

End of the day...it all depends on what appeals to you in appearance, performance and budget....go window shopping and audition as many systems as you can....

They are good entertainment and its very relaxing at planned to speakers, whether its worth for money or i can go with any other model or company.

Pioneer receiver is good,but dont go with the speakers(try some other speaker packages like jamo ,polk audio,boston etc)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back