Please suggest hifi Integrated amplifier under 50 to 75k

Welcome to the forum. However, I doubt you are going to get any worthwhile suggestions to thank for without you providing more information. Which speakers will the amp be driving? What's your room size, input options needed and finally what kind of signature are you looking for?

A shortlist or any preference of brands, models would also help members giving you suggestions. I see you are in Bangalore, where there are many Audio stores, dealers, and members. Have you auditioned any amps so far?

MaSh

I havent shortlisted the speakers yet. My room size was 18x18. Looking for a good amp

In that case, first look for speakers and then an amp that would match the speakers. That is the right way to go about it.

MaSh

Speakers plays major role in defining the sound signature of stereo set. Most of the time amplifier selection is done on the basis of sound signature of speaker. It is heard that Marantz amplifier pair very well with majority of speakers. Recently one of the FM has listed his Marantz PM80006 in classified section. You may check if interested.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back