Please suggest me the best possible 26" LED

astroboy89

I plan to buy a LED TV during Diwali.I will basically use it in my bedroom for regular TV watching and occasional movies (sometimes HD).I plan to see from HD DTH service.I also plan to later hook it to a DVD player.
I have the following requirements:
1)Excellent picture clarity and no motion blurring
2)Vivid,life like color reproduction with good black levels and good contrast ratio.
3) Should have USB connection and ability to play popular formats
4)Should be able to play 720p and 1080p videos flawlessly and be HD ready.
5) Should have high resolution.
6) Should be able to display good and crisp quality for SD or regular channels.
7)Should have excellent audio quality.
8)Should be energy efficient and have good lifespan.

I am confused whether to buy Samsung,LG,Sony or Panasonic.
Suggest the brand which has good after sales service and availability of spare parts when it gets old.

Suggest as many options as possible.

My budget is strictly 25k .If the product is good enough and worth buying,I dont mind shelling out xtra 2000 rs.

I also plan to use this with HD DTH Service.Please suggest the best possible DTH service provider in Kolkata who can do justice to the LED I will be buying.

Buy TV only for video rendering and short list mostly based on that..and get a low cost media player like WD TV or few others to get the other playing requirements..usually saves you lot of headaches in shortlisting :)..also I feel the format support is limited in Sony TVs and even others have some or other limitation..like broad subtitle support etc.

i can guide u a source where u will get 32HDTV for 27k, pm me.

A better monitor and better tuner combo may be the way to go ..

But displaying SD signals with excellent PQ i doubt any LCD panel can do now .

You can manage looking at the panel atleast from 5 feet away manage (Once u see from nearby distance artifacts will be visible).

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back