Pls share Your favorite playlists

msankadi

Hi

Maybe I am a bit of a horder for music but for the past year I have been trying out new music and have stolen a lot of playlists from fellow fm users via different threads. I have liked quite a lot of those songs, to my pleasent surprise.

I am sure each of you have your fav playlists on any of the streaming websites. I would like to have people share their playlists on spotify Amazon music apple music or tidal. Any service is fine as we can just use something like Tunemymusic to add it to our streaming site.

Starting off, Below are some of my fav playlists from tidal (some my own some borrowed from other FMs)

Adding a few more

https://tidal.com/playlist/76813e34-8055-4239-bdf5-14c2b2f1bdf4

Last edited:
I would like to share this playlist of Indie music from India which I myself found on Reddit. Some of the songs are really good and I discovered new artists I had never heard of through this playlist.

Found this one yesterday... Really liked the first 3 songs.. Planning to listen more... Any idea what genre should I search for to get such songs on spotify?

There is one thread with playlist , maybe we can move our posts there or vice versa.

Hi

Maybe I am a bit of a horder for music but for the past year I have been trying out new music and have stolen a lot of playlists from fellow fm users via different threads. I have liked quite a lot of those songs, to my pleasent surprise.

I am sure each of you have your fav playlists on any of the streaming websites. I would like to have people share their playlists on spotify Amazon music apple music or tidal. Any service is fine as we can just use something like Tunemymusic to add it to our streaming site.

Starting off, Below are some of my fav playlists from tidal (some my own some borrowed from other FMs)

Adding a few more

Amazing compilation of playlists , thanks for the share.

Amazing compilation of playlists , thanks for the share.
I have many more neatly organized into folders(wip) and all on tidal but it is too much effort to share them 1 by 1....is there a way I can share my profile and you can get all my playlists?

I doubt there is a direct way to do it. If you are ok with it we can do one thing, I can share my creds and you can use any playlist transfer software to copy playlist across or vice versa :)

This is a playlist of a lot of the music played on the popular YT audiophile equipment demo channel Sound Sommelier. Some nice stuff in there interspersed with the usual audiophile tracks.

Really like this. Thanks for sharing! Great YT channel also!

Hi

I was searching for how to transfer playlists albums, follow artists, and like songs across various services like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, YouTube, etc.

Fortunately, I found 50+ music services on MosConvtool. I’m excited that it was straightforward and required only a few clicks. You will have to simply follow four steps
Select source music service
Select playlist/Album/liked tracks
Select destination music service
Start transfer

Adding a few more

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back