Plz help in getting a vfm flexible hdmi cable in chennai

anfjavid

hello guys, searching for a thin flexible hdmi cable in chennai for cheap. Richie street guys have the nylon wrapped chinese makes which are thick and less flexible. Came across a shop where a sony seal packed one was available for 350 bucks. But i was not allowed to check da flexibility since it is seal packed. Is sony making hdmi cables ?. I doubt that...

Cant say i have hunted the entire market. Still there are some shops left. Sometime back i noticed a flat hdmi cable, but dont know exactly how thick it is... Ok...

Now... I need one which is flexible and 1mt in length ( since i have to use wire tie if its lengthy). Will connect it to my wd tv which is kept in a wall mounted shelf.. So if the player is kept close to the wall, it wont cause downward pressure to the hdmi port...

Plz help chennai guys....
Thanx in advance

Hi,

Try Bandridge HDMI cables, they are good, flexible and good value (made in the Netherlands). You'll get them at Croma or Staples outlets in Chennai...

If your TV is wall mounted, you'll have to check if the HDMI port is located behind the TV / Side of the TV / below the TV. If it is behind, it may be difficult to fix the HDMI cable, unless you have a couple of inches space..

Adios,
AV

Adding to what anil said, you could also look for cables with L angled connectors. MX sells good and decently priced cables as well. I have recently ordered a 1.5 meter nylon mesh material covered cable from ebay india. Got it for 90 Rs after using a 50 rupee discount coupon

^ But these nylon mesh material covered cables are very thick. The HDMI port which i am going to use is the one located at the side of my TV. So no issues. But the other end of the cable is going to be hooked up to my WD TV which is going to be kept near the wall. So it should be flexible like a USB cable.

Mate, may i know the price and length of the bandridge cable which retails in Croma?. FYI my max budget is 200...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back