Polk RTI A3 vs SVS BS speaker

Hello,

Please let me know Polk RTI A3 vs SVS BS speaker which is best.

Kindly advice.

Thanks

Best in what terms? Build quality, Price, Sound Quality, placement ease, power handling, loudness, etc? Have you auditioned the two speakers? What is your room size and what would be the purpose?

MaSh

Best in what terms? Build quality, Price, Sound Quality, placement ease, power handling, loudness, etc? Have you auditioned the two speakers? What is your room size and what would be the purpose?

MaSh
Room size 20*11
preference is 40% movies + 60% Music.
Receiver Yamaha 779

Room size 20*11
preference is 40% movies + 60% Music.
Receiver Yamaha 779

Okay, Polks are inherently known to be good for movies, which can be debated though. I use Polks for both and quite happy. I have not heard the others so cannot say.

I can only suggest you to audition both and pick the one that best suits your tastes.

MaSh

They seem on par as far as specs go. Cost difference wise Polk's are cheaper. I would suggest you give them a listen preferably with a Yamaha avr and make the decision. But SVS prime will go much louder as long as the avr don't get stressed out.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back