Polk T series (t50 , t15 , t30) 5.0

What will be your used case and budget ?? If you are in a very controlled budget look for the classified section. You will stumble upon some great deals of well Maintained gear.
I would say, refrain from going into entry level polks and Taga and try to pool in a bit more and go for something that fits your liking.
Don’t go by specific budget and get disheartened after weeks of purchase and this is bound to happen.
So for e.g. if one thinks the current budget is between 20 to 30, it’s better to save up for a bit longer and go for something that fits your liking.
I personally do this. Plan much in advance and then go for it.

Last edited:
30k for 5.0
If you are very hard pressed on the budget then there are some good HTIB’s that you can go for from Yamaha and Denon. If you have patience and pool in a bit more then go for separates. May be pick up and AVR for now by adding a bit more and wait to procure speakers in phases.
Start off as a 2.0 and move up the chain.
If you are fixed on the budget then look for some nice set of sound bar which will give you a better output then some of the entry level HTIB’s

If you are very hard pressed on the budget then there are some good HTIB’s that you can go for from Yamaha and Denon. If you have patience and pool in a bit more then go for separates. May be pick up and AVR for now by adding a bit more and wait to procure speakers in phases.
Start off as a 2.0 and move up the chain.
If you are fixed on the budget then look for some nice set of sound bar which will give you a better output then some of the entry level HTIB’s
Right now I have klipsch quintet ii 5.0

I don’t think the above mentioned polks will be an upgrade for you then. If you are used to Klipsch stick to Klipsch. It’s gonna be hard for you to get used to other sound signature.
There was a Klipsch out there for sale if I am not wrong

I don’t think the above mentioned polks will be an upgrade for you then. If you are used to Klipsch stick to Klipsch. It’s gonna be hard for you to get used to other sound signature.
There was a Klipsch out there for sale if I am not wrong
I feel klipsch are harsh so thought of going for a soft tweeters

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back