Portable DAC under 10k

Tirupati

HI Guys,
Hope everyone doing fine.
I am looking for recommendation on portable DAC under 10k.
My preferences : Mostly i listen to south India songs and to be precise Coke studio songs which will have good instruments and vocals.
Please suggest some good dac's to start with.

HI Guys,
Hope everyone doing fine.
I am looking for recommendation on portable DAC under 10k.
My preferences : Mostly i listen to south India songs and to be precise Coke studio songs which will have good instruments and vocals.
Please suggest some good dac's to start with.
I can loan you Arcam dac to try out in your system. Pm if interested.

Khadas Tone Board, available for 8k on Amazon.
Only USB.

To go with headphones, Earstudio ES100 MK2 is excellent and has one of the best apps for control.
FiiO BRT5 and Shanlings are the other options.

I just got the Hidizs S8 from Amazon- 6.3K after CC discount.

Well reviewed by ASR and anyways, just sounds terrific with a plethora of connecting cables already supplied.

I would say it's slightly warm, and the low frequency response is just great.

Pair this with a nice detailed speaker like Wharfedale or Dali and expect a full, neutral sound signature.

Hidizs thats suggested here is a Portable DAC-Amp for headphones right? Im curious to understand how this can be connected with Speakers. Will it require a seperate amp?

It provides the full 2Vrms needed to drive desktop speakers, even floor standers. Obviously you would need an Amp in between. While being good as a portable DAC, it is as good as a desktop DAC like Schiit Mo
di etc.

I just got the Hidizs S8 from Amazon- 6.3K after CC discount.

Well reviewed by ASR and anyways, just sounds terrific with a plethora of connecting cables already supplied.
Isn’t that expensive considering tempotec HD sonata pro is at 4k

after lot of reviews and research thought of go for HIDIZS S9 pro for 9k.. is there any others DAC"S in this price range ?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back