Portable MP3 player

Wael Hamed

I need a good portable MP3 player (i.e. iPod style) that I can connect with my speakers through Bluetooth... Main thing is that it supports folders, i.e. that I can see the folders on the device and chose which one to play (I mainly listen to complete albums with all tracks in sequence)... Also important that it’s available on Amazon India and <5k INR... suggestions will be appreciated... thank you!

Not in your budget but this was the cheapest PMP I found locally. Can also look for Fiio and Hiby alternatives which again would be slightly higher priced

Would be difficult to suggest within the budget.... May be stretch a bit and go for Fiio or HiBy as suggested by flux as well..
Else look out for Classifieds on this forum... I got my Fiio 3rd gen portable player from a forum member here couple of years back, it's still going strong and I got it in the same budget as you are looking for.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back