Post AV/Hifi videos here

Thanks for this thread, i thought of making a ride to "frame my dream setup" and ended with hearing a great legendary vocalist named "Andrea Bocelli",(One of his music was plaed at the BGM of a out of HIFI Setup tube video)

This is the first time am hearing his voice, God wat a sweet one, and was felt so bad knowing that is is Blind since 12 age.

Thanks for the post friends, Now in hard search of his albums and wall posters too

When browsing through this gem has been found.

Its the "Fluance SX6 Hi-Fi Bookshelf Speakers" which sound crisp and clean with drum's bass coming out nicely.

http://www.youtube.com watch?v=t6aMh1NrI10

Have anyone of FMs have this make "Fluance"? If yes, please share the experience.
Its been selling for a price of less than $80 per pair.

I came across this video demo of the famous Pioneer SP-BS21-LR Bookshelf Speakers...... its been wonderful to hear these beauties... :clapping:

I think FMs participated in the pune meet can give some comparison between the video and the real audition sound please. Whether somehow the video matches upto the real audition??!!! Give your comments....

Pioneer SP-BS21-LR Bookshelf Speakers

Ya I like this, but How can I get refined sound in a budget. Any Suggestions are welcome.
Decide the speakers you like in budget and add a matching amp later.So there wont be compromise in sound quality.Pioneers are good options in budget.Better with movies good with music.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back