Posting delay and questions

catalogguy

Hi All,

I am new to this site. I have searched around on this site, but not come up with any helpful information on a couple of issues I have encountered.

First, my posts are delayed, I believe to allow a moderator to approve them. A message I posted last night is still not shown this morning. Will my posts always be subject to a delay?

Second, I find that I unexpectedly am limited in where I can start a thread. For example, I do not have permission to create a thread in the suggestions and feedback forum, where I initially intended to ask about the posting delay.

If anyone can share any information to help, I will very much appreciate that!

EDIT - this message appeared immediately after I posted. Could the permission vary by the category under which I post?

Some of the categories (Buying, selling) have a minimum requirement before posting and are also reviewed by mods.

Suggestions and feedback category seems to be have been locked for all the members it seems.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back