Power bank for my mobile

srikar2011

Hi friends,

Please suggest me a good power bank for my mobile. I see a lot in online and confused.Also have a plan to power up RPI 3 in future in case if I would like to purchase.

Thanks
Srikar

Hi friends,

Please suggest me a good power bank for my mobile. I see a lot in online and confused.Also have a plan to power up RPI 3 in future in case if I would like to purchase.

Thanks
Srikar

What exactly is the confusion? What capacity are you looking at? Maybe if you provide your requirements in detail, members can suggest. Otherwise power banks from MI, Oppo, etc are quite reliable.

I use a Croma bought at an airport store. Very nice. You will need to decide your power requirement before buying.

There are thousands of options online and may be confusing. Every happy customer will recommend you product they have used. Check your requirements and match.
I had very bad experience with top branded product (with many +ve reviews) where as a very nice experience with the not known branded product which didn't have any single reviews online. (Still using good after 3 years)

So you will need to decide and experience.

I think a good 10,000 mah power bank to charge my Samsung S3 is enough. So which one you suggest? I have seen Intex IT pb11k 11000 mahpower bank which good some good reviews. Waiting for the big day between May 25th to 27th to purchase in FK. Regarding MI 20000mah, charging time is more as it takes 14 hrs for complete recharge.
Any other suggestions please..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back