power cable missing

mayankkr1986

hi i have an OLD cassette and a cd player from BPL.the model number is MCD 650.i have changed places and somehow misplaced the power cable.can anyone plzz guide me which cable it is and where would i probably get one???..im attaching images..plz take a look..Photo0067.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

Photo0069.jpg

regards

You can easily get a replacement for this cable in any electronic store. Should cost you between 20 and 30 bucks. Just enquire for a AC mains cord for radios and cassette players. There are 2 types available, the first type will have a mains plug at one end and open wires at the other, the second type will have a mains plug at one end and a 2-pin plug at the other. Go for the second type. It would also help to carry a photo of the AC mains socket on the MCD650 on your cell phone to show the shop people.

If you ultimately fail to find one, let me know. I can send you a spare cable. My mother used to have the BPL MCS 650 version (the very same player without the cd section) and I still have its power cable lying around. The player is long gone :)

This cable costs about Rs:30, I recently bought it in Hyderabad. The shop guy said, this cable is called "Philips Power Cable". Just check with any electronics repair shop.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back