power cable missing

mayankkr1986

hi i have an OLD cassette and a cd player from BPL.the model number is MCD 650.i have changed places and somehow misplaced the power cable.can anyone plzz guide me which cable it is and where would i probably get one???..im attaching images..plz take a look..Photo0067.jpg

Photo0068.jpg

Photo0069.jpg

regards

You can easily get a replacement for this cable in any electronic store. Should cost you between 20 and 30 bucks. Just enquire for a AC mains cord for radios and cassette players. There are 2 types available, the first type will have a mains plug at one end and open wires at the other, the second type will have a mains plug at one end and a 2-pin plug at the other. Go for the second type. It would also help to carry a photo of the AC mains socket on the MCD650 on your cell phone to show the shop people.

If you ultimately fail to find one, let me know. I can send you a spare cable. My mother used to have the BPL MCS 650 version (the very same player without the cd section) and I still have its power cable lying around. The player is long gone :)

This cable costs about Rs:30, I recently bought it in Hyderabad. The shop guy said, this cable is called "Philips Power Cable". Just check with any electronics repair shop.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back