Powered Speakers for Desktop PC at home

Edifier make some nice speakers..I am using R1700BT for TV and music.. very good for the price.. R1280T & R1280DB are same except connection options, DB versions will have more connectivity options. Same with R1700BT and R1850DB, former only have Bluetooth and standard RCA as inputs while the later have digital inputs and sub out.

Choose according to your connectivity requirements, you will like any of the above. Midrange is the place where these speakers shine, if bass is what you are preferring go for R1700BT or 1850DB will be better out of the above four, later one have a SUB out so you can add a subwoofer in the future.

I have the Presonus 4.5. Very good speaker for its size and price. I use them for desktop use and they are good for gaming / music and the occasional movie. They don't have the artificially tipped up bass some small speakers have to sound more impressive (100hz hump). Depending on your preferences, you may or may not like that. They start rolling off below 60hz and are usable till 50hz the way I have them set up.

Don't know how the 3.5 compare. Presonus is a pro audio company so there specs should be usable on the bass cutoff difference.

I have the Presonus Eris 5 and they are great. Your audio source does matter as they will reveal flaws with low bitrate audio. You can get by without a subwoofer unless you want the low end punch.

The Presonus Eris 3.5 will probably be a little lower on the bass due to the smaller size but reviews indicate they sound just as good as their big brothers with regard to clarity.
Thanks for your opinion but I'm limited by my budget so I can't go for eris5

Plus one for the edifiers.
I have a s1000db and it punches above it's proce segment in performance.
Look for edifiers, you will find a couple in your budget .

Out Of all the suggestions above my pick is Edifier. But if you can stretch your budget then definitely go for swans M50w which is a 2.1 system and the sub that comes with it will delight you. The other options might leave you missing the lower end of the spectrum and an itch to upgrade .....
My vote is also for Swans M50W.

I've had the Logitech z5500 since 2010. It's 5.1 and for these last 10 years they've pretty much rocked all my parties and I haven't felt the need to watch movies in a theater. Simply awesome. They are not in production anymore though. Also, software like Fidilizer will enhance your pc music.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back