pre amp?? power amp??

Poor shailesh142 has been the most recent victim of the swamp of HFV where the numerous crocs & gators have been feasting for quite a while...

Carry on :D

Meanwhile awaiting for the next poor victim :rolleyes:

er .. I am confused. Mom - Am I a Croc or a Gator? :eek:hyeah:

Cheers

:)

hemantwaghe, I think you already had Vat 69 by the time you typed "Haywords" for Haywards and "Canon" for Cannon:eek:hyeah:

hi thekinge,
i think i am a GJOP (good judge of people)

and AKAICS (as far as i can see) -

from hemanthwaghe's late night posts -

the man does not let alcohol get past his lips and into his system.

he has this fetish - about spelling words the way they are pronounced!

Hi Guys,

This thread should have become dead after moktan's answer.(post #4).:).But it is as well it threw 70+ posts since i enjoyed some hilarious posts here.Particularly 'national secret", 'classified info' and some people doing some weired maths and some feeling too lazy to do it.:D

@OP: Welcome here and enjoy your stay.People come here not only to learn.If it is the case they will simply read through the posts and scoot.But they give their time and energy to share info and explain things to genuine questions.I have always been amazed by the pain and time taken by some seniors here,like venkatcr to answer questions.When on a public forum needless aggression is the last thing one should have on mind. I know a lot of forums where you would have got butchered.But look at the humorous way people have responded here.Thats why this forum is special.I was particularly offended by your response to Spiro.The guy is always on hand to help others.But you had the grace to apologise and i thank you for it.

cheers,
sri

Last edited:
Yes - Gharial, Gator & Croc all rolled into one makes 1 Gobble:eek:hyeah:;):eek:hyeah:

Careful! No more jokes on me. Haven't you seen my teeth lined up in my long jaws? <stroke> <stroke> <Running off to admire them in mirror> :D

Cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back