Pre Amp

HI I ahve just got the Rega 1 and need a pre amp. Which one should i get ... please help.
You mean, you got a turntable as your first item; don't have any any amplifier/speakers? I am suspecting that you meant to ask phono Preamp.

Please share what all items you already have which will help folks here to advise.

You mean, you got a turntable as your first item; don't have any any amplifier/speakers? I am suspecting that you meant to ask phono Preamp.

Please share what all items you already have which will help folks here to advise.
ok i have ProAC book shelf speakers and a Yamaha amp.

ok i have ProAC book shelf speakers and a Yamaha amp.
What model of Yamaha?

Sorry, the objective is not clear yet :).

1. Is Yamaha an HT receiver or an integrated stereo amplifier? What model is the Yamaha?
2. Aren't you able to connect Rega to Yamaha or you are able to but not liking the sound?

its an Integrated Stereo amplifier.. i connected but no sound came ??? am a novice with connections :(
Should the sound have come am i connecting something wrong...

its an Integrated Stereo amplifier.. i connected but no sound came ??? am a novice with connections :(
Should the sound have come am i connecting something wrong...
It depends and that is the reason I asked for the model number of Yamaha and if possible, picture of back panel. Usually, most of the integrates come with phono input. If you can see one in your integrated, connect your Rega to that and you should be good.

ok i think its an AV reciever AMP, Yamaha RX V461 i can send you the back panel pls do share your no. and THANKYOU for helping .

Are you using yamaha avr with proac speakers, for music only? If yes then suggest you buy a good stereo amp to do justice to the speakers & vinyl.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back