price check 32lx700 vs 32lx800 (delhi)

sandys

hi guys,
There are offers of 45K for LX800 in Delhi, however the lx700 is still going for 53K. What's the deal?

If a newer model is more expensive than the older ones, is there something missing. Note that these prices are from Panasonic showroom.

Any other 32 inch 100hz TV, u can shed some light on?

thanks!

hi guys,
There are offers of 45K for LX800 in Delhi, however the lx700 is still going for 53K. What's the deal?

If a newer model is more expensive than the older ones, is there something missing. Note that these prices are from Panasonic showroom.

Any other 32 inch 100hz TV, u can shed some light on?

thanks!

Hi.

32LX700 - 48k
32LX800 - 50K

Chennai price. If you haven't compared both models side by side, here are some observations by me:

Sound quality from LX800 is pathetic, the sound just comes from only one place below the tv. You can either switch on your surround or off it, those are the only two sound options in 800.

But, SQ from LX700 is just awesome, it's got two surround mode, one normal surround and SRS surround. With SRS, you just done need HT setup, its that good.

Picture quality was exactly same with both models. I thought 700 is superior compared to 800.

You can ask for 48k for LX700, thats a bargain.:)

Hi,

In Mumbai LX800-42000

Dealers purchase LCDs in lot for extra discount ,so price payed to
disributor for last year must be more than current model as Panasonic
company has reduced prices for 800 model.

thanks guys for the replies.

Vinod - according to that scale, I should be getting LX700 at a lower rate than LX800 in delhi.

But doesnt appear so :(

Lets see

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back