Price of Onkyo TX-NR828 or 818 in Dubai/UAE

rahuln

Hi,

A friend is travelling to Dubai/UAE and is willing to carry a receiver for me. I am not able to find online site where I can check prices of different receivers.

Is there is any site to check the prices? If not, can someone let me know the price and the shop to purchase it from. I am looking for Onkyo TX-NR828

I have time till Oct/Nov so if there is any specific good (festival/sale) season let me know.

Thanks

_Rahul.

Hi,

A friend is travelling to Dubai/UAE and is willing to carry a receiver for me. I am not able to find online site where I can check prices of different receivers.

Is there is any site to check the prices? If not, can someone let me know the price and the shop to purchase it from. I am looking for Onkyo TX-NR828

I have time till Oct/Nov so if there is any specific good (festival/sale) season let me know.

Thanks

_Rahul.

I recently bought TX NR 818 from Kuwait for 235 KD....

https://www.xcite.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=&limit=30&q=Onkyo

Go to Onkyo.com and from there go to their UAE site. Check for prices there. Worst case you might have to call their store in Dubai to find out.

Go to Onkyo.com and from there go to their UAE site. Check for prices there. Worst case you might have to call their store in Dubai to find out.

There is no specific site for Onkyo UAE. There is just one international site and EU site. Also there are no prices there.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back