img1155ji.jpg

img1156ll.jpg

img1157se.jpg

img1158jm.jpg

Bought in Vadodara
Very comfortable for watching movies
Outer cover made of High quality rexin
Any guesses on price???

Looks cool. How much did it cost? I have been on the hunt for a good chair. But the prices in Bangalore are unrealistic. Something like this would be 40-50k here.

Looks cool. How much did it cost? I have been on the hunt for a good chair. But the prices in Bangalore are unrealistic. Something like this would be 40-50k here.

depends on the material being used, 40-50K will be for good quality leather (not the genuine leather, this will be much more expensive) The 10K ones will have art leather, wont last and not comfortable like the other ones.

Nice price ... It is PU leather or good one ( pure leather). Any idea how much they will be quoting for two seater ones' shown in the page.

Regards

hi Srini, i havent enquired about the two seater...however it is custom made for your requirement, so material, colour etc can be specified and he will quote the price accordingly...but imo shipping this big item to chennai will take a good chunk of money, unless u r running your own transport business :D

Yes indeed you can but I dont know how GOOD some stuff might be or NOT BE from there.....

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back