Problem with Bravia X series and Pioneer DVD

goenkakushal

hello guys.. am facing few problems with my audio video products.. b4 i spend some money on repair i think i should take ur opinion

1) i have recently noticed that when i switch on my tv set from the remote after a few hrs the green light blinks 6 times and then it goes off.. and i have to press the power button on the remote once again for the set to start. but this does not happen if the set is switched off from the power outlet.. also the set works perfectly after it switches on once.

2) When my bravia X series is connected to my laptop and I play a movie the screen on my tv goes blank for 2-3 seconds and comes back again. the interval of the screen going blank changes from player to player.
In media player it goes off more frequently than in winamp.
I use VGA port to connect my laptop to the TV and resolution of 1024*768 refresh rate of 60.

3) My pioneer dvd player is also giving me trouble when i use its coax output to connect to my New Logitech Z5500 speakers, the sound goes blank after few seconds for milliseconds. but its working fine with other outputs.

hello guys.. am facing few problems with my audio video products.. b4 i spend some money on repair i think i should take ur opinion

1) i have recently noticed that when i switch on my tv set from the remote after a few hrs the green light blinks 6 times and then it goes off.. and i have to press the power button on the remote once again for the set to start. but this does not happen if the set is switched off from the power outlet.. also the set works perfectly after it switches on once.

just check if the sleep function is not activated through the menu - or else you should not be facing the problem.

2) When my bravia X series is connected to my laptop and I play a movie the screen on my tv goes blank for 2-3 seconds and comes back again. the interval of the screen going blank changes from player to player.
In media player it goes off more frequently than in winamp.
I use VGA port to connect my laptop to the TV and resolution of 1024*768 refresh rate of 60.

usually the laptop checks for signals thorugh hdmi or vga connections - maybe 1024x768 is not one of the default resolutions of the TV or maybe the display drivers are defunct. WHat drivers and what display card is on your laptop. It is very difficult to pinpoint a problem here without seeing the problem - but as you have mentioned, the problme seems to be a loss of signal or adjustment of the output resolution by the laptop which leads to slight pauses and blank screens. Install latest stable drivers for your display card - and try to load drivers for your TV as supplied but the display card manufacturer. You should be able to fix this throgh trial and error.

3) My pioneer dvd player is also giving me trouble when i use its coax output to connect to my New Logitech Z5500 speakers, the sound goes blank after few seconds for milliseconds. but its working fine with other outputs.

the logitech is loosing signals - use a better coaxial cable and see there is not noise interference. Also check if the pioneer has the latest firmware. This should be a simple probleme to fix actually.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back