problem with jamo sub200

manofernando

good morning,
i got problem with my jamo sub 200 it sounds much dissorted and cabinet has lot of vibration than normal. The sub is not effective at lower volume level (ie -30db) which was not the case earlier. at higher volume sub is dissorted and does not sounds tight.
im using with kenwood x9090 avr, pioneer dv 420, jamo s408
avr setting- sub remix on, +4 db, lfe lvl -5, bass peak -3. xover 100khz.

test tone is not even. (it raises and falls ).

need ur suggestions.

just today noted: connected the sub through its speaker input (L + R ) its works, but line in connection is not working.

manofernando.

Last edited:
today took my sub to cinebel, chennai. they told it would be problem in amplifier side and would cost around 4k (rough estimation). i like to know the current rate of jamo sub200 can anyone help me.
can anyone suggest me how much this would cost.

need reply pls.

manofernando

I feel current prices should be under 13k.
Went to ezone the other day they had plenty of the out there which they were selling for under 10k during the special offer, i was not interested so didn't bargain

I feel current prices should be under 13k.
Went to ezone the other day they had plenty of the out there which they were selling for under 10k during the special offer, i was not interested so didn't bargain

13k. guy in cinebel told me that the prices have went up and current price is above 18k. and now patient is afraid of doctor.

It's better to get it serviced from the authorized dealer itself unless you know any highly recommended local talent. Once fixed, do yourself a favor and get the excellent SW150 - one of the best entry level subs ime. You can sell off the sub200 to someone with an affordable budget.

Cheers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back