Project Carbon Debut DC - Upgrade questions

I have got quotes of 41k for musical fidelity lx2-lps and 27k for rega mk3 phono mm

Is the lx2-lps worth it ?

Last edited:
I tnk Lx2 is the upgrade version of v90 lps.. i prefer lx2 over rega mk3. also u can check parasound z phono in this budget range its also a good option..

I tnk Lx2 is the upgrade version of v90 lps.. i prefer lx2 over rega mk3. also u can check parasound z phono in this budget range its also a good option..

Parasound Z Phono comes in the price range of Rega Phono , worth getting over the LX2 ?

@fLUX
You might take a look at this if not already sold.
Bit over budget but this one is a killer phonostage.

@fLUX
You might take a look at this if not already sold.
Bit over budget but this one is a killer phonostage.

Age is a slight issue at 7.5 years.
A new one sells at 85k , there are 40k alternatives too. Let me have a look at these too, thanks for your input

Parasound Z Phono comes in the price range of Rega Phono , worth getting over the LX2 ?
I have only one time auditioned on rega phono mm. But didn't like it so much.. Little bit of softer sound..
When the budget concern lx2 imo a better option..
Before buy take auditioned atleast if possible

I have got quotes of 41k for musical fidelity lx2-lps and 27k for rega mk3 phono mm

Is the lx2-lps worth it ?
WTH
I paid £200 for LX2- LPS.
Get it had carried. The mark up can pay for 20 LPs.
Parasound Z phono retails for INR 25K before negotiations.

WTH
I paid £200 for LX2- LPS.
Get it had carried. The mark up can pay for 20 LPs.
Parasound Z phono retails for INR 25K before negotiations.

I think price now is around £240 but still the markup is at 100% in terms of MRP. I think will skip the offer and wait for someone to hand carry as you recommended. Will have a look at Graham Slee also to see the reviews.

Musical fidelity AFAIK is imported by same company which is distributor of project , Innovative Audio Visual, Mr. Marbin.

Not sure if they even import MF phonos

Decided to ignore the upgrade urge for now as I tried using the Phono on my AVR. Sounds way better than the Behringer PP500 with much lower noise floor and in other aspects too. Will use that money on procuring LPs right now :)

Got hold of a good deal on Graham Slee Era Gold V phono and procured the same from a kind FM. Thanks for your inputs , I am good with the TT setup for a good time to follow :)

Got hold of a good deal on Graham Slee Era Gold V phono and procured the same from a kind FM. Thanks for your inputs , I am good with the TT setup for a good time to follow :)
Wow thats great. Waiting for ur reviews. Congrats.

Back