Projector screen help needed from delhi members

pallav_gupta

I have been using the wall for projection for almost 7 months now and now intend buying a fixed frame screen and am confused as to the price and place to buy from.

I have got quotes right from 22k to 275k for 150" screen. I can go upto 80K maybe 100K if absolute must.

Please help by guiding me to a reliable source and approximate cost for the same. going by reviews i am more inclined towards grandview or dalite but please correct me if needed.

Thanks to all of you in advance.

A 150 inch fixed Frame 16:9 from Grandview should run you around 100K including shipping and delivery

You can contact Mr.Sanjay - 98-11-461555
He is the authorised distributor for Grandview in Delhi. I recently bought from him.

Thanks guys. Last night I took a plunge into the DIY route. Ordered flexiwhite and felt tape from carls place. Will setup once it arrives. Don't know how it will turn out but took a chance.

Thanks guys. Last night I took a plunge into the DIY route. Ordered flexiwhite and felt tape from carls place. Will setup once it arrives. Don't know how it will turn out but took a chance.

welcome to DIY screen. FOr the psat 30 days we have come across 3 people including me ordering from Carl's

I think the screen price you are getting is on higher side In 75K you must get a good quality Screen in fixed Frame. You can get dalite US fabric in 75K and rest fittings local.If you need help send me a message

that right,getting delivered to my family member returning back from US.
12.gif

Back