PS3 Games Exchange !!!

Guys, Let me know if any one of you is selling PS3-COD Black OPS. I am interested in buying a used copy.

Guys, I have batman arkham asylum on the ps3 for exchange or for sale. Let me know If some one is interested.

I'm OK to sell them as I don't play them any more. PM me your price. I'll let you know if it is OK

Hi manumani
I have recently acquired the PS3 and have the game Baja. I would be interested in exchanging games. I am based in CBD Belapur........so let me know it you are interested.

Eraser78

Hi there i am from Goa, the games i have are pes 2010, dirt 2, call of duty world at war and street fighter 4. Let me know what games u have and if ur interested in anything i have

Hi,

Have completed the below PS3 games and am looking for exchange with other ps3 games all Games are with covers and in excellent condition

God of war 3
Killzone2
Uncharted 2
Ghost Busters
Lara Croft- Tomb raider
Assasins creed 2

contact me on [email protected] if interested

Hey folks, got a sealed copy of Fuel for the PS3; willing to exchange/trade it for any of the following:

1. GOW 3
2. Batman: Arkham Asylum
3. Resistance 3
4. Gran Turismo 5 (Not Prologue)
5. Tekken 6

Or for 600 INR Cash!

Let me know if anyone's interested! :)

Hey all,

do any of you know any place which offers to exchange your games for others ?

would love to know in bombay ....

also i have a few games which i am willing to exchange, including Unchartered 2 ....

Lets see if we can make this work here .....I wouldn't mind that as well

hey der m intrstd in xchngn Ps3 Games, i have uncharted 1, crysis 2, kill zone 3, uncharted 3, fifa 11

pls lemme knw which games do ya hve...:yahoo:

hi i have the following games fo exchange
- batman arkham city
- battelfield 2
- red dead redemption
- army of two - 40th day
- mass effect 2
- killzone 2

anyone interested for exchange kindly let me know
( would prefer gamers from mumbai )
thanks

Last edited:
Hey all,

do any of you know any place which offers to exchange your games for others ?

would love to know in bombay ....

also i have a few games which i am willing to exchange, including Unchartered 2 ....

Lets see if we can make this work here .....I wouldn't mind that as well

Even I want to do the same thing as I have got bored playing the same game again and again.

I have battlefield bad company 2 and race driver's grid, though the latter is a real bore ... well to me ... anyone interested in exchange pm me :)

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back