PS3 Questions

Err, No!
PS3 games typically comes in BluRay Discs which can hold up to 27GB of data. How are you going to compress it to paltry 4.3GB offered by DVD (or 9 Gigs, if you can find a dual layer Disc).
As far as I can tell, PS3 content protection is system has not been compromised (yet). Besides, what happens, when you connect your PS3 to PlayStation Network ?
Besides, the site looks very fishy to me, and with new PS3 Slim, you cannot install Linux on to the PS3.
And lastly, talking about Piracy is a strict NO-NO

You wont have a hard time to learn how to backup PS3 games with copying software. If you want to make backups and copies from original games, you should have a burner and a few of blank DVDs or CDs. Once youve got that and these software, than you only have to do 3 things after you already installed it on your PC.

Err, No!
PS3 games typically comes in BluRay Discs which can hold up to 27GB of data. How are you going to compress it to paltry 4.3GB offered by DVD (or 9 Gigs, if you can find a dual layer Disc).
As far as I can tell, PS3 content protection is system has not been compromised (yet). Besides, what happens, when you connect your PS3 to PlayStation Network ?
Besides, the site looks very fishy to me, and with new PS3 Slim, you cannot install Linux on to the PS3.
And lastly, talking about Piracy is a strict NO-NO

It was a SPAM!!!

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back