PSB X2T - Anyone

Mayank Shah

Hello,
Anyone have PSB X2T? Would really appreciate if you could share your experience with it. Hoping to pair it with a NAD 356. Thanks in advance.

Many Thanks. Was hoping it would go well with NAD 356 (Being a sister concern and recommended by NAD), but unfortunately I am hesitant as I am not getting a demo in Chennai.

I heard them on a 5.1 setup and liked. Buying the x1t. Didn't like them so much as a stereo with the NAD. Look at dali zensor 7. Those are the ones I am buying for a stereo setup.
Disclaimer - I am a noob, Dont know much aboutaudio , I go leading with my ear.

Hello all,

Thanks for all the info. Sorry for the late reply. Finally with god's grace (and the wife's), got the NAD 356 with DAC and Polk RTi A7. This combo really sounds great to me and for my music. Seriously, the A7's got some real tight bass. The NAD's raw, clinical power is just perfect for it. Due to my hectic travel, I have not even played it for more than 20 hours yet since I got them.

FM's from in and around Chennai are most welcome to come over. Please PM me.

Unfortunately I may be in a situation :sad: to sell it as there is a possibility of me going abroad for a few years. I hope not but let's see. Till then I am going to make the best use of my limited holiday. Never been happier to see the children go to school :yahoo:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back