psp slim

rallynut

@all,have a sony psp slim,2mths nd 2 hrs old :p,and needed some info on the same.

1.where can i source some UMD's?am a huge rally fan,play only rally/racing games(the more hardcore the better,..NFS,etc is for the boys :indifferent14:)

2.this is a cracked version,therefore plays .cso/.iso game files.i therefore have 2 memory cards(2gb-crack code installed,8gb-games).is it possible to play movie formats,avi/.mpeg/etc by simply transferring content onto the memory card?

thanx and cheers

@all,have a sony psp slim,2mths nd 2 hrs old :p,and needed some info on the same.

1.where can i source some UMD's?am a huge rally fan,play only rally/racing games(the more hardcore the better,..NFS,etc is for the boys :indifferent14:)

2.this is a cracked version,therefore plays .cso/.iso game files.i therefore have 2 memory cards(2gb-crack code installed,8gb-games).is it possible to play movie formats,avi/.mpeg/etc by simply transferring content onto the memory card?

thanx and cheers

How much extra did you pay to get a cracked version. If it is cracked you dont need UMDs, all you need (as you yourself said) .cso/.iso files. just transfer the CSO/ISO file on to your mem card and play the game. About movies you need to make sure that the movie is encoaded per specifications of PSP (like resolution, bitrate etc) irrespective of the codec. The best application (trust me on this as I have researched like hell on this) to get your movies encoded is xvid4psp. You can download this application HERE. Best part is its a free applications and gives blazing results when an HD movie is converted to PSP format. If you need a full guide for the same it can be read HERE

Once converted all you have to do it to copy the file on to your mem card and play :)

Last edited:
Rallynut, and Sam9s - I have sent you both a PM. Please do read through it. No replies expected from either of you.

Cheers

There is no need to delete the thread. Please keep the discussions on as long as you discuss about software and other issues that are within legal bounds.

Cheers

Try
1. Burnout Paradise (recommended)
2. midnight club la remix (recommended)
3. Motorstorm series 9 (artic edge)
4. gran tourismo
5. nfs (sad ports IMHO)

Rallynut, and Sam9s - I have sent you both a PM. Please do read through it. No replies expected from either of you.

Cheers

Can you be very specific by highlighting the statement I made abouve that triggered any "soliciting, exchange or sharing using torrents/seeding, etc of illegal and/or copyright material of any nature including ebooks, music, movies, software programes, etc"

As far as I can see the emphasis was on how a video file can be converted per PSP specifications with a link to a free application along with a guide.

With due respect I know what I write and the 'rules' expected to be followed are more or less same on all ligitimite fourms, and hence even I would expect a warning that actually does display a violation and not just a display of modrated activity, as that might also give an impression of an immature, teenage trying to enduce and be excited about piracy. I hope you understand.

Regards
Sammy

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back