Pune - Small meet ? I will be there for 3 days !

bhagwan

Hello All !
I shall be in Pune from Saturday for 3 nights.
I would like to visit a few Audiophile houses.
Can we co-ordinate ?
It would be nice to catch up - exchange notes / music etc.
If any person is interested - please do mail me or call me.
Thanks,
bhagwan
p.s. I will be @ Koregaon Park
098200 62943 - M
[email protected] - email

:licklips:

i will be in pune at the exact same time for the exact same duration ( sunday moring - tuesday night )
living probably 1km from koregaon park at bund garden road

im in for this too

This is great! I am not sure if the usual suspect (Flash) will be available due to the Christman weekend. But you guys are welcome to my place. PMed you my number.

PS: I don't think there's any setup in Pune that would entice Mazher but I am sure he wont frown upon the humble setups we Punekars have :)

Pune guys, you have a great opportunity to get feedback from Shanti/Mazher, about your audio setups. I am sure he can give great tips on how you can optimise your system down to the last detail!

This is great! I am not sure if the usual suspect (Flash) will be available due to the Christman weekend. But you guys are welcome to my place. PMed you my number.

PS: I don't think there's any setup in Pune that would entice Mazher but I am sure he wont frown upon the humble setups we Punekars have :)

Sir,
It was a pleasure to speak with you;
You are most kind & accommodating.
We are to meet on Monday - Time & Place will be fixed.
I truly look forward to this meeting & time I shall spend with fellow audiophiles...

Just to comment on your statements - I have 2 things to say, all set ups are super - we are all in the process of going up & learning & there is always much we can learn & share with others - so if a set up is 'simple' or 'complex' / 'cheap' or 'expensive' it does not matter - it is the end result that is of importance to me. What you have done with your resources ? That is what I want to see & experience.

BTW - Pune does have some rather expensive audio set ups - dCS Scarlatti's & Puccinis are installed in Pune / Manger 103/3's are installed in Pune. Sonus Faber Stradivari etc. is installed in Pune...
So it [Pune] too has its share of high end set ups - there is a lot to listen to & learn...
Always there is - every part of India & the world for that matter;

Once again - thanks for your reply / post & PM - I look forward to Monday.

Thank you for being so accommodating...

Have a nice week end.
:clapping:

Can I join in too.... Might get to learn something about AV from u guys....
Sir,
We are to meet on Monday.
You are most welcome.
Please do co-ordinate with the local persons for the time & the place...

I do not know anything about the 'V' part, but the 'A' part will be fun, that is what makes me 'tick' !
So we will spend a nice day together...
:eek:hyeah:

i will be in pune at the exact same time for the exact same duration ( sunday moring - tuesday night )
living probably 1km from koregaon park at bund garden road

im in for this too

We are to meet - Monday.
So, do co-ordinate it.

Do you want to take your DIY speaker to Pune for a listen ?
It may be 'fun'

Until we meet - Monday i.e.

Guys! It could have been great to meet you. But sorry! this time busy with some other important nonHiFi stuff.

It's shame really! Was a chain of unfortunate events that had me tied up at the workplace. Sincere apologies to Mazher and other members. :(

It's shame really! Was a chain of unfortunate events that had me tied up at the workplace. Sincere apologies to Mazher and other members. :(

Sir,
No issues;
Absolutely OK.
I have a house in Pune & will visit often, so we shall surely meet up - next trip - positively.
Maybe with a few more members...
Thank You !

All the Best !
Stay well;;

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back