yaaron how many of you are from punjab or having relatives in punjab

just want to know how many punjabis do we have in this site

:cool:

yaaron how many of you are from punjab or having relatives in punjab

just want to know how many punjabis do we have in this site

:cool:

Hi
Nice pics.Thanks 4 sharing.

I belong to a Punjabi family from Ludhiana,was born and bought up in Delhi and moved to mumbai 5 yrs back.Mom & Dad migrated from Quetta & Lahore resp. after partition.Dad's family settled in Ludhiana and mom's family in Delhi.My wife's again born & bought up in Delhi with roots in Batala.

Punjabian di shaan vakhri.....

Manu:

You're amazing indeed. What I think and others do i believe, is that you're a man of 'pure heart'.

Thanks a ton for your amazing family pictures in a hifi forum.

Thats how Punjabis are open and big hearted. Reminded me of my childhood friend Kukku, never saw him depressed and always cracking jokes.
my best wishes Manu
Hiten

Lovely snaps. And Mannat is extremely sweet.

And Bouncer ! Wow ! Lovely ! We too have a labrador at home - fawn colour.

Nice folks you got out there!

Manu, while i wholeheartedly appreciate your openness, please be informed that internet is not really a substitute for social life. People are complex and come from very different backgrounds. The presence of social predators and sick deviants are an uncomfortable truth and its best to avoid any situation where you create problems knowingly or unknowingly and then try desperately to solve it. I say this with an extensive experience in working with cyber security, including both enterprise and federal levels. At the risk of sounding like a skeptic cynic, I would certainly urge you to take some time out to read about this.

I'm not proposing that this site or any site for that matter need to be bad. Its how a person make use of the data published. No one can control this. I enjoy being here a lot and have made few good friends, not to mention the wealth of knowlege we share here. Why don't we just keep it to that?!

Best regards.

Manu, while i wholeheartedly appreciate your openness, please be informed that internet is not really a substitute for social life. People are complex and come from very different backgrounds. The presence of social predators and sick deviants are an uncomfortable truth and its best to avoid any situation where you create problems knowingly or unknowingly and then try desperately to solve it. I say this with an extensive experience in working with cyber security, including both enterprise and federal levels. At the risk of sounding like a skeptic cynic, I would certainly urge you to take some time out to read about this.

I'm not proposing that this site or any site for that matter need to be bad. Its how a person make use of the data published. No one can control this. I enjoy being here a lot and have made few good friends, not to mention the wealth of knowlege we share here. Why don't we just keep it to that?!

Best regards.

+1...very true!

Best regards.

Exactly what I PMed him

I also thought the same but decided against posting anything thinking he will be offended.
He should be really careful. All his muscle power wont be of any use against people who indulge in cyber crimes

first of all thanks for all my friends here

and second if you guys think so then i can delete the pics

please reply

should i delete them or not

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back