Purchased 5100 today @32K

Vishu_fbd

Guys,

After months of searching, evaluating, shortlisting I finally bought Onkyo 5100 today. Just made payment today and the "beast" :licklips: will be delivered on Friday....

Looking for a purrrfect weekends now :yahoo:

Just could not buy any other system be it 5105, 3105, denon 390 or even 5205. Nothing matches this monster of a HT.

Thanks everyone who provided valuable suggestions to my queries over last few weeks!

Thanks,
Vishu

Pics!!!....Pics!!!.....Pics!!!....Pics!!!....and Pics!!! please.....:) BTW congratts

Waiting for the delivery and very keen to set it up..

Will surely share the pics of the setup :)

Wanted to know from where can I buy 16 gauge or 14 gauge wire since I have heard the default wires are too thin.

Thanks.

Guys,

After months of searching, evaluating, shortlisting I finally bought Onkyo 5100 today. Just made payment today and the "beast" :licklips: will be delivered on Friday....

Looking for a purrrfect weekends now :yahoo:

Just could not buy any other system be it 5105, 3105, denon 390 or even 5205. Nothing matches this monster of a HT.

Thanks everyone who provided valuable suggestions to my queries over last few weeks!

Thanks,
Vishu

Nice purchase and a rocking system.

I have one with me. It is 4 years old and i am enjoying it.

:clapping: :clapping:

What gauge wires are you using and did u face any heating issues?

Also is it better to use optical or digital coax for dts sound? DO both support and is there analog coax too?

Thanx.

Hey Vishu, most of us are interested to know from where you bought it?

Well I bought it from Reliance digital, gurgaon. They had only one piece (demo one). The reason I picked up was that I was a regular at that place since last 2-3 months and never saw 5100. It appeared in their display 2 days back when I had went to buy 5205.

Seeing that I could resist buying that. The price they mentioned was 35k but I told them that its a display piece and hard bargained for a discount.

It will be delivered today and installed tomorrow.

For all you guys wanting to buy - there are some pieces still left in some croma and reliance digital store in ncr region. Please do check them out, I can bet you wont repent and theres nothing better than this.

Cheers!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back