Purchased-sony ex 650-40 "

I also bought this model a month ago...man its awsome,jaw dropping.....it cost INR 44900 showroom price. I wud recommend this model to anyone who is planning to buy a led tv...go for it.

How is its smart features? Does it have a internet browser that support flash content sites like dailymotion?

Mate be clear you got the 32" model for that price, Am i right ?. Just now confirmed with Croma and the 40" one costs 65k and 32" alone costs 44.9l

This thread relates to 40" ex650 and not 32" ex650.. So please avoid confusion mate...

Mate be clear you got the 32" model for that price, Am i right ?. Just now confirmed with Croma and the 40" one costs 65k and 32" alone costs 44.9l

This thread relates to 40" ex650 and not 32" ex650.. So please avoid confusion mate...

@anfjavid - it is a 32" inch model. Sorry for the confusion.

^^ No probs bro. If thats the price then i will get it from showroom itself .I was shocked when you stated that price....

How is off angle viewing?
Is it any good?

I noticed in the showroom that all sony models have bad off angle viewng and samsung is better. LG and Panasonic were even better but I know they have black level issues.

So how is off angle viewing in house?

Hi Guyz

Just got a Sony 40EX650 before 2 days. It's awesome especially all HD channels.... Got it for 46K from the grey market. Showrom price is 65K after discount. Guess its worth the risk on not having one year warranty.. Only issue is it does not come with a wall mount so it will be a DIY....

:yahoo:

Well congrats on your purchase hope u have taken a Malaysian make model. nd the guys who sell the tv charge some extra bucks including fitting and the wall mount stand and deliver the tv at your place Atleast they offer this service in Mumbai anyways
Congrats on your purchase nice choice

Last edited:
Well congrats on your purchase hope u have taken a Malaysian make model. nd the guys who sell the tv charge some extra bucks including fitting and the wall mount stand and deliver the tv at your place Atleast they offer this service in Mumbai anyways
Congrats on your purchase nice choice

Please advise on the following:
1. What are the alternatives to the Malaysian model? Why is this model better?
2. How much do these guys charge for fitting in Mumbai?
3. Are these guys from Sony or the dealer?
4. Is there any extra cost for the wall mount? If yes, how much?

Thanks a lot.

hi well when i inquired before buying my tv from grey market some dealers told me u get
- made in malaysia / assembled in malaysia / thailand tvs
made in malaysia is the best to go with
and bro this tv is purchased from grey market so u get no warranty/installation from sony company at all .
the guys from whom u purchase the tv in grey market usually charge around a thousand bucks including wall mound bracket , installation and delivery of tv at your home

sorry if it is already answered, I want to know whether the EX650 a significant leap forward from EX520 in terms of Picture Quality ? Is there any problem playing the recent x264 BRRip movies on flash disk ?

Last edited:
Ex520 was highest end 2D only model of 2011 and Ex650 replaced it in 2012..both got x-reality picture engine..only difference is Ex650 got motion flow 100..picture quality-wise both are same.

Seriously guys, i bought the 32 inch EX650 and the result is outstanding.

Basically iam only using it as my PC Monitor (Sold my 24 incher Viewsonic) .

How do you use such a huge screen as a PC monitor ? Does it not cause eye strain after some time ?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back