Q acoustics concept 40 .. any ownership or review experience ?..thanks to share

Parmeshch

hi
My brother is picking up these speakers as LCR for his HT
for now its a blind buy .. due to lack of units for demo ..other then trying the lower end model ..
any owners or someone who has demoed or first hand experience .. can share his views
thanks to share the details of the chain of components u tried these with ..

thanks

Hi,

Did you get in touch with Modern World , Domlur. They had a Concept 40 for demo a month back , you can check if not already done so. @vikramdesigner used to own one and has a demo video uploaded on one of his channels , also noticed a few threads on the same which you can search for.

I had their bookshelf version the Concept 20 and really loved the SQ, very refined overall and chic looking for the size they were of.

I own the concept 40's. Amazing speakers! Specially for the price. Pair them well and they will really reward you.
What is your suggestion for pairing?
I'm looking for speakers for my Marantz PM8006. Wondering if they are good match.

I used to own concept 40's few months back. Though I bought that as a stop-gap arrangement, they really surprised me with the SQ. I was using them with a Sugden A21SE Signature amplifier. IMHO, they are real VFM.

Thanks !.. will do
Hi,

Did you get in touch with Modern World , Domlur. They had a Concept 40 for demo a month back , you can check if not already done so. @vikramdesigner used to own one and has a demo video uploaded on one of his channels , also noticed a few threads on the same which you can search for.

I had their bookshelf version the Concept 20 and really loved the SQ, very refined overall and chic looking for the size they wer

I used to own concept 40's few months back. Though I bought that as a stop-gap arrangement, they really surprised me with the SQ. I was using them with a Sugden A21SE Signature amplifier. IMHO, they are real VFM.
thanks for inputs

I auditioned concept 40 and almost finalised it at Modern Audio and I happened to bump in to IndiqAudio the same evening and things changed.
No doubts Concept 40 is good and looks nice too but then if you listen to the Achal’s you will notice, it’s more refined and sounds great across all frequency with great authority and pairs up very well even with a low powered amps. I have even run these with as low as a 8w power amp and am very happy with what these are capable of.
Since you are in Bangalore do visit them once and you will know what’s it’s catching all the attention off late. Who knows, you might like it too ;)

Happy hunting.

hi
for now its a blind buy .. due to lack of units for demo ..other then trying the lower end model ..
any owners or someone who has demoed or first hand experience .. can share his views

thanks
Just buy them. You cant beat them even at twice the price. Pair well with various amps. I used them for a year with Luxman

hi

thanks
I flew from Jaipur to Bangalore few days back and auditioned C40 along with other models including indiqaudio. You can read my thread here. I will not touch the aspects I have already covered in my post, but one thing I observed that Achal's sound is kind of addictive, you want to hear them out more and more. Out of 2 hour audition, about 50% was on their power amp and 50% on their old Denon AVR and was impressed with how they sounded with AVR; offcourse, power amp combo was speechless. I was told that a fellow FM picked up the towers after pairing them up Audio vista 20W amp.

I auditioned concept 40 and almost finalised it at Modern Audio and I happened to bump in to IndiqAudio the same evening and things changed.
No doubts Concept 40 is good and looks nice too but then if you listen to the Achal’s you will notice, it’s more refined and sounds great across all frequency with great authority and pairs up very well even with a low powered amps. I have even run these with as low as a 8w power amp and am very happy with what these are capable of.
Since you are in Bangalore do visit them once and you will know what’s it’s catching all the attention off late. Who knows, you might like it too ;)

Happy hunting.
sure !.. the indiq seems to be quite a rave ,.. will do ..more so an indigenous product

hi

thanks
I too vote for Indiqaudio , very detailed sound of every instruments .. i had auditions last week & going for thier platinum customize model for LCR ...so much it made me to sit listening to their quality design & tuning for all format like Music concert or with mass or with movies, especialy with centre vocal so clear pleasant.. cant say more untill u experience it..

I too vote for Indiqaudio , very detailed sound of every instruments .. i had auditions last week & going for thier platinum customize model for LCR ...so much it made me to sit listening to their quality design & tuning for all format like Music concert or with mass or with movies, especialy with centre vocal so clear pleasant.. cant say more untill u experience it..
Same here.
I too vote for IndiqAudio.
Platinum Achal became part of my life about two months back.
I start my day with them and end with them.
Such a lovely experience.
I suggest if possible audition them.

Same here.
I too vote for IndiqAudio.
Platinum Achal became part of my life about two months back.
I start my day with them and end with them.
Such a lovely experience.
I suggest if possible audition them.
How much did it cost you?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back