• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

QED HDMI Cables

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

HDMI cables

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jack_of_all_trades

Have read a lot about these cables in hi-fi magazines.... how the performance?
Where is it available?
Need 15 mts lenght! 1.4!

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

AVboys

Hi,

QED Cables had won many awards and i feel they good compare to other brands mentioned by you.

Try QED Reference if you are more interested in Pure Audio and a great picture

srinisundar

I dont think so you are going get a great picture out of the QED, go for normal cable and you will be pretty happy.

Regards

jack_of_all_trades

Buy the cheapest HDMI cable that works in your setup.
I dont think so you are going get a great picture out of the QED, go for normal cable and you will be pretty happy.

Regards
Thanks guys, I understand that most cables are good but when I have to pull HDMI cable from my AVR to projector which is approx. 14 mts.... once I pull the cable and it doesn't work then what??? My very close friend had this problem with Profigold... I don't want to take chance, I want to build infrastructure for the future... but not with much cost & hassles...

Please guys let me know if somebody had used QED and faced issues...
I have done my research and have narrowed down to QED (price+quality) but still looking for more opinions.

srinisundar

i am using 15m normal HDMI cable for my projector from year 2005 on wards and never faced any issues.

Regards

canchi

I have used a run-of-the-mill HDMI cable to connect my AVR to the projector ( 10 mtrs), and the picture is good, no problems at all. In all my bdp or ps3 to tv connections I have used cheap hdmi cables with no problems and good picture quality!
Cheers

SPONSORED ADS