QED HDMI Cables

HDMI cables

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

QED Cables had won many awards and i feel they good compare to other brands mentioned by you.

Try QED Reference if you are more interested in Pure Audio and a great picture

I dont think so you are going get a great picture out of the QED, go for normal cable and you will be pretty happy.

Regards

Buy the cheapest HDMI cable that works in your setup.

I dont think so you are going get a great picture out of the QED, go for normal cable and you will be pretty happy.

Regards

Thanks guys, I understand that most cables are good but when I have to pull HDMI cable from my AVR to projector which is approx. 14 mts.... once I pull the cable and it doesn't work then what??? My very close friend had this problem with Profigold... I don't want to take chance, I want to build infrastructure for the future... but not with much cost & hassles...

Please guys let me know if somebody had used QED and faced issues...
I have done my research and have narrowed down to QED (price+quality) but still looking for more opinions.

i am using 15m normal HDMI cable for my projector from year 2005 on wards and never faced any issues.

Regards

I have used a run-of-the-mill HDMI cable to connect my AVR to the projector ( 10 mtrs), and the picture is good, no problems at all. In all my bdp or ps3 to tv connections I have used cheap hdmi cables with no problems and good picture quality!
Cheers

Back